Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Summer went fast!

Well, tomorrow is the first day of school for the year. I can hardly believe that my boys will be in the 2nd and 5th grades. The summer has just flown by, and I know that I will miss them during the day.

I spent the day today sitting in curriculum meetings and taking supplies to school. As I sat there with my 5th grader I realized just how much he has matured over the summer. I look at both of my boys sometimes with wonder and amazement. What an honor that God would call me to be their mom.

I am praying for the experiences they will have this year, the learning they will do (in class and from friends), but mostly I pray that their little hearts continue to seek God as they grow. I am feeling the huge responsibility of parenting today as I realize how they are growing up.

God give me the wisdom to guide these precious little ones to You!

No comments:

Post a Comment