Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

Look sparkly!!

Well, now that we are back on a week that Monday feels like Monday, instead of Tuesday feeling like Monday, I think I am back on schedule. At least there is hope!

I realized last week in trying to keep up with the days feeling off...I get distracted easily. Okay, for those of you that know me BIG surprise, I know. However, I have used this little epiphany to my advantage. I will often be doing something and have a thought of "Oh, I should write that down for my blog." Then I do not write it down and the thought is gone. (Bye, bye thought) By the time I sit down to write here I am completely blank.

Look sparkly! What was I writing about...

Oh writing, right! Anyway I have started keeping a notebook with me to write down these little tidbits as they come to me! Brilliant, right? I know not rocket science, but brilliance in it's own right.

This new idea of writing ideas down all the time will come in handy as I prepare for my finals this week and next. I am excited for the ideas to start flowing!

In the meantime...Things I like that are sparkly!

Stars
Sun
sequins
metallic shoes (or bags, or bags and shoes that match, sparkly, or shoes with jewels, Oh and bags with buckles, or buttons, Oh wait the list...)
jewelery
Diamonds (I like fake ones too, they are just as sparkly, I think they are sometimes more sparkly, right the list...)
Moonlight on the water
My boys eyes
Sale signs (okay not sparkly for everyone, but in my world...SPARKLY!!! And Clearance Signs, put on your shades people!!!)

Well, I could go on but I am trying to remember what else I have to do today...

Now where did I put that notebook? Ooooo, look a sparkly!

3 comments:

  1. You make me grin a big not-quite-sparkly sparkly smile (it would be more sparkly if I could actually get around to brushing my teeth).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not really a girly-girl, but I do love sparkly. Mostly the moonlight-on-water kind.

    Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you so much! I can't even begin to tell you how much! :) You are so stinking awesome and funny and I love that you like sparkly things! Let's get together when I get home - I miss you!

    ReplyDelete