Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Here we go...

Well, after much thought and consideration I have started a blog. I often have a lot to say so I guess I might as well put it out there.

As my title says I am a cracked pot letting God hold it together. I sometimes think about all the work God has to go through picking up my pieces as I go through life cracked and broken. I will be sharing my adventures as a cracked pot here on this blog. I know there are many other cracked pots out there and together we can help each other focus on the One who loves us to pieces!

Psalm 34:17-19
The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles. The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. A righteous man may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend of mine sent me this after reading my first blog:

    I used to teach ceramics, and in the past years I would talk of how God can mend our broken pieces. In ceramics I would have to show and teach how to repair the cracks in greenware. That is what God can and will do for us. He will gently repair the cracks in our personal greenware piece. And He never mentions those mistakes as He fixes our cracks. It is funny how I have shared that at times to and with different people. You are blessed!

    ReplyDelete