Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Feelin' Good!

Well, today is Weight Loss Wednesday! A time for me to reflect on the accomplishments (good choices) from the last week. First let me start off by letting you know I have lost 5 lb. WOOHOO! But more than that I am feeling good and can tell I have been making good choices.


A few of the little changes I have made over the past couple of weeks are starting to pay off.

I have made a conscious effort to think before I chew! Meaning I have put thought into what goes in my mouth before I have already swallowed it.

I have gotten back into the habit of making dinner instead of opting for the closest drive through.

I have been taking my vitamins and supplements everyday. (Very important)

So, can I get a WHOOT WHOOT for all of those good choices the last few weeks!!!

There is one area that I seriously struggle with...stand back...wait for it...wait for it...wait for it...

EXERCISING!!!!

Shocker, I know! I have been putting in so much effort in all of these other areas except this one. I have gotten my booty up a few times within the past few weeks, but that is not enough to make my booty smaller.

So, my next choice that I am making is to begin exercising regularly. Now I am not talking 5 hour workouts. But getting moving a few days a week for at least 30 min. I have no excuses!

My goal for this next week is to purposefully exercise at least 4 days for at least 30 min. This could be a walk, weights, a video, the treadmill, whatever! And to keep me accountable I am going to post here when I workout, for how long, and what I did.

Now a challenge for the 'millions' of readers I have (lol)...

Are you willing to workout with me?



Hebrews 12:11
No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.

1 comment:

  1. *raises hand* I want to work out with you. I feel so stuck...I just don't want to give up my chipotle! (lame excuse). Can I somehow become a workout buddy or something?

    ReplyDelete